Monday, October 09, 2006

Shooting Star Essay Puplished on Beautiful-Landscape.com

On August 19th of this year I posted a photograph of a Shooting Star over Lafayette, LA. Well, Alain Briot has published my essay describing the image and thoughts on "luck" on his web site, www.Beauliful-Landscape.com.

Alain is one of the most successful landscape photographers in the US, I was fortunate to be able to attend his Navajo Lands Workshop Last October.

Please check out the essay here on Alan's Site.



Thomas Even
www.pbase.com/tomeven

1 comment:

Brian Even said...

Excellent Essay. I agree, you have to position yourself to be the recipient of luck (or good fortune). I have watched Tom grow as a photographer and as a professional. His dedication to reach his undiscovered is what mostivates his excellence. Good Work on the photo, alhtough I know it is not work in any common sense of the word.