Friday, March 31, 2006

The Big Easel - Art Walk

I participated in a local art walk in the River Ranch area in Lafayette called "The Big Easel" this past weekend. It was a very nice event featuring artists from the area along with food and music. I would like to thank those of you who came out to visit, with a special thanks to Jeremy and Kyla for helping to pack everything.

I was really overwhelmed with the responses to the images. The interaction with and observation of art lovers who were touched & impacted with the images was extremely gratifying. It reminded me that I don't just create images for myself, but that the creative process is finally completed when the viewer experiences the work.


The next show I will be participating in is coming up May 6th & 7th in downtown Baton Rouge, LA. FestForAll is a two day festival with Art, Food, Music & Performing Arts.

No comments: